Okay so after the beautiful Canadian bayside wedding and the amazing sexy sunkissed engagement session in St. Lucia I posted earlier today, my anticipation has skyrocketed and I want to be in Cabo like right now! Sooo…this fantastically fun trash the dress session was right on time! Guess where? Cabo San Lucas of course?! Guess who?? Joielala Photographie!! Oh yeah honey buns, I get to feature some of the amazing work of Taryn & Shelby from Joielala submitted via Two Bright Lights. I am a HUGE fan and have been following their work for a while now. I was super duper thrilled to see the destination wedding of Mike and Yuri posted on their blog awhile back. Although they had already promised the couple’s wedding photos and day after session to other lovely wedding bloggers to feature, they were such darlings and kind of enough to let me snag the trash the dress session!
Trash the dress sessions are always super fun and I can’t tell you how much I enjoy seeing the WHOLE wedding party get in on the action! Again, I’ve said this before but I know for a fact that I will never ever in my wildest dreams get my own wedding party to do a group trash the dress. I just won’t and I’ve come to terms with that (although I still think it would a cool experience!) Haha! So I’ll just have to live vicariously through these fun couples instead. Enjoy!
The Oceanside Bride, Yuri said: Although I had a stunt-double wedding dress for the “Trash the Dress” (TTD) shots and could have jumped into the ocean anytime, timing only allowed for shooting the day before the wedding. So Taryn and Shelby were kind enough to squeeze in shots of us in the city and the TTD session all in one day (before sunset!)
So want to see more of this adorable couple? Be sure to check out there amazing destination wedding photos and their day before photo session in Cabo featured around the web! Crave even more? Okay, okay…there’s even more pics of Yuri and Mike on Joielala’s blog!
And yes, TGIF! So I’m wrapping up with some other things that caught my eye this week that I thought you might like to see:
- Okay so Naomi from Enchanted Dream Weddings and Affairs seriously put all my most favorite colors together in perfect little palettes! It’s like she was in my thoughts…or maybe she has some kind of magical binoculars and peeked into my wedding planning notebook all the way from San Diego?? Hmmm…got to ask her about that one!
- These super duper cute pinback buttons from TearDrop Weddings made me smile. =)
- I’m sooo rolling up my sleeves for this DIY patterned party tray project shared by Pizzazzerie and making them host gifts for my upcoming showers.
- Plan a wedding in a snap with a customizable “wedding in a box” featured over on Brenda’s Wedding Blog! An extremely cool concept- genius if you ask me!
- And ummm I’m still trying to figure out how I can discreetly share this bachelorette sash link with my bridesmaid’s so they buy me one?? Haha- these are awesome finds from Emmaline Bride!
And I KNOW you haven’t entered yet so be sure to check out the details for the Hawaii Wedding Photography Giveaway from the very fun and talented Candice Benjamin! Contest deadline to submit is Friday, May 20th at midnight!
Okay that’s all I got so Happy Weekend Everyone!