Home About Submit Advertise Contact

Style Me Pretty Destination Features Yours Truly

Our wedding? That’s right pretties! It has been featured on Style Me Pretty Destination today. Can. You. Believe. It.

I mean- brings me to tears every time. Okay, I guess it should since it’s our wedding after all right? But I can’t be more grateful to Steph + Robin from Bubblerock Studios and Jacin from Lovely Little Details for all their hard work and help to make this the most perfect day for us.  My wedding Dream Team as I like to refer to them- weren’t just there that day for me, but I know we’ve created friendships that will last a lifetime. Surrounded by our closest family and friends- we were truly blessed that weekend. And now I can’t be more excited that we finally get to share a little more of our wedding festivities with each of you today!

Go on- check it out pretty please? SMP is patiently waiting for you…

7 Comments on "Style Me Pretty Destination Features Yours Truly"

jacin {lovely little details} says:
February 15, 2012 at 11:31am

:) :)

Sofia {Brancoprata} says:
February 15, 2012 at 12:38pm

BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Congratulations Mel!!!!! xo

Kiele Gregoire says:
February 15, 2012 at 12:39pm

Ohhhh YESSSS! so happy to see this and learn more. I left a longer, weepier version of a comment over on SMP. Congrats!!!

Steph| bubblerock says:
February 15, 2012 at 10:49pm

I think words cannot express it as well as I would like them to but I hope that actions do, and those little snippets of film that you have seen (especially the secret one today) will make you understand the impact this wedding has had on me, on us, and on the way I look at friendship now… Our friendship knows no barrier, no limit, no frontier… and despite the distance, you are someone I truly respect, admire and love. Thank you for changing my life for the better!

Steph | bubblerock says:
February 15, 2012 at 10:50pm

And Jacin – love you girl too.

Miriam Corona says:
February 16, 2012 at 12:53am

So beautiful! Congratulations!

A Paris-Inspired Beach Proposal says:
February 16, 2012 at 10:26am

[...] think I’m still on my own Style Me Pretty Destination wedding feature high from yesterday, so while I’m floating on Cloud 9,  let’s float on [...]